We all know that coffee can make us feel energized for the morning, but imagine that combined with a side of oats..... or all in one!
Here at Snatched Kitchen, breakfast is our fav meal of the day - it's an essential for us and one we always make time for.
Introducing Chocolate Overnight Tiramisu Oats!
Overnight oats are a brilliant breakfast because you can prep them the night before saving precious minutes in the morning and not grabbing your good old waffles.
So, feast your eyes (and tummies!!) on this wonderful creation!!
-1x Snatched Chocolate Coffee pouch
- 60g Oats (
- 30g Chocolate Protein Powder
- 5g Chia Seeds
- 5g Cacao Powder
- 200ml Almond Milk
- 100g Soy Yogurt (or whatever you choose)
- 10g Dark Chocolate (optional additional Tiramusi flavor drops)
1. Mix together oats, protein powder, chia seeds, cacao powder, snatched coffee pouch and almond milk.
2. Place on top the yogurt layer.
3. Top with the chocolate chips and any other toppings you fancy.
4. Pop it in the fridge ready to grab and go in the morning.
5. Enjoy with a delicious mug of hot and steamy SNATCHED CHOCOLATE COFFEE.
As always, let us know if you re-create any of our foodie recipes, and be sure to give us follow on Instagram!
More recipes on our insta!